1. My top two majors of interest are Media and Healthcare practitioner and technical.
2. COM 2234. Movies and Methods. This course is designed to give students an overview of the development of motion pictures from a historical, critical, and technological perspective. In addition to surveying the history of motion pictures, the student will learn the rudiments of film analysis and the critical terminology necessary for an introductory- level understanding of film. Four credits.
Health: Nutrition & Healthy Living
Prevention & Substance Abuse
3. I think the most interesting class for each major is the movies and methods because I really want to work in the movie business when I'm older. For health, the most interesting one is Nutrition and Healthy Living.
4. The worst class for each major would be Contemporary Health Issues because that doesn't really sound very interesting to me personally. For media, probably Newpaper Practicum because I'm not best writer.
5. I need 54 credits for my major Electronic Media. It depends on what major you have.
6. If I wanted to change or declare my major I would have to talk to Dr. Allen Goedeke.
7. Eric Melniczek and Kendra Duncan are HPU's Career Counselors and they are located on the third floor of the Slane Center room325.
8. Yes, there are career fairs for the students and there is also an annual career fair during November of each year. HPU students also are encouraged to attend the Eastern North Carolina Career Fair in Raleigh in February and the Metrolina Career Fair also in February in Charlotte.
9. Two jobs that would be a match for me are Media Sports and Entertainment, and Production.
10. Link to Advertisement: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.billboardmama.com/images/pennsylvania%2520film%2520schools.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.billboardmama.com/pennsylvania-film-schools-in-a-nutshell-p-504.html&usg=__x0sQBUfu8KXLkUOskV0jOUX4SGM=&h=425&w=425&sz=103&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=dW8_nRL8ckcrSM:&tbnh=142&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpennsylvania%2Bmovies%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1418%26bih%3D726%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=900&vpy=170&dur=474&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=93&ty=118&ei=8cDaTPOgHYP88AaftpmjCQ&oei=8cDaTPOgHYP88AaftpmjCQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0
Each salary was different but the average was $60,000 a year.
11. This has been beneficial for me because for a long time I didn't really have a specific career in mind, and by doing this I really considered doing something involving the movie business.
No comments:
Post a Comment